lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

Time square, my newest addiction

First impressions, first look, the first feeling that we see something or just feel it was the year 2008 when  my dad said "we're going to New York" was incredible because it was the first time that we were going to New York, was unexpected because when we were all told as there can be a lie, well, typical I do when traveling is that I search for images of the places we visited with my family to know them all, well the day came to go was the December 19 2008 the flight left at 12:15 we arrived at 10:00 because as always arrive two hours before if something happens, of course those two hours is very useful to us because we did not eat breakfast McDonald's clear, we arrange all things before entering the plane because we were in total 9 people were but I remember 12:00 we arrive the plane because the plane, the stewardess said "glad to travel with family" but he laughed a laugh but it was not credible a good laugh kindly told us that turn off all devices, there was a man who was saying goodbye to his wife because he was like 6 months then I started thinking that many people on the plane is not necessarily happy as some of us , a van for work, others for necessity, others for fun like us.
We took off we stopped in the Republic of El Salvador there were 2 hours at that airport had a heat so ugly so ugly because there was no air conditioning was horrible, well we went straight to the City That Never resting, to New York, we left at 1 of El Salvador, we reached our final destination at 8 pm (Guatemala time), there was a lot of turbulence to a lady who was praying because she was afraid, got our apartment in Washington Heights Manhattan 8ave, on the morning of next day we went to the store there were about a block, bought everything we needed for the week.
Breakfast, we met to plan the day trip from December 21, 2008 until 6 January 2009, it was great because we all gave our ideas, take the pictures to see what place they wanted to visit first, but the funniest thing was that we had forgotten that the January 4th is the birthday of my dad, he played that day to tell which was what I wanted to do or know is either going to eat wherever he wanted, he chose the most beautiful place and to celebrate his birthday Impress Time Square, the most impressive I've met in my entire life. My first impression many believe is a lie but a tear came out to see those buildings full of light, m ​​& m store grandest store swatch, Hard Rock Café, Hershey's store. All that we traveled with a travel program that is called City Sights buses were dual level then I'd always on the second floor because that was where we could see everything, when we come to Time Square that day we got off the bus then began to walk all those 3 blocks (four blocks is like saying here in Guatemala), we entered the store m & m, there I buy a sweater, pajamas, a cup with my name it was great to see. Then we turned to the right, and came to the Hershey store purchase only a bracelet there. We completed the street and came to the store where I bought two swatch watches. Then we went to dinner at Hard Rock Café where she was the most expensive I tip $ 34 tip because it is relatively as 210 quetzals then walked by all but those 4 block walk together, we were talking about my dad, thanking God for the trip, for another year of life, was a good trip, I think he won in Mexico, Salvador, Atlanta, Orlando, Miami. Also this was with my family which is most important. Time Square is stealing my heart is the part of New York I always carry in my heart, my first impression that my first feeling is saved in my heart forever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario