lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

Rainy Day

One day rainy is the day  fearfully or nervously for a person in the epochs of November and in December, or for the person that to past serious accidents in his life like that I spend to myself to my together with my sister of 21 years in the car of her a red Suzuki swift certainly elegant well, was his prize for graduating of the college with honors especially with good averages, she for being a amazing sister  since we are all of us in family, good everything began because this day there was no classes owed climate, it was changing totally in every moment, had not day that there was no an alone rain, They were the type eleven of the morning when my breast I warn us blackberry Messenger the message he was saying that: " they have to lower to the zone fifteen me to come to attract I go out at one o'clock with thirty minutes please be props should go out wherefrom they are at twelve o'clock with forty for anything, especially the rains " good this it was the message that I received like at eleven o'clock in the morning, there it was where we take the great grand decision with my sister to go down to bringing to My breast good we stop doing our things in my house all the commands that we had in different sides of meadow conception clearly there still we did not know what was waiting for us because according to us everything was going in perfect condition nothing of rains, the brilliant, radiant Sun, still we said " brilliant we go to power some special place goes with my breast " everything was going brilliantly until I come the hour it was twelve o'clock exactly when it was failing to be going to the God's house to bring a few boxes for the poor children, with these boxes we were going to collaborate with the whole people of God's house gave them gifts of Christmas  those children who do not take the economic possibilities as we, good they were slow children gave us 6 boxes for differently. We went to the parking, saw the totally cloudy sky and said as good clog that we are it went out of us to say " I us seize the water ", it was one o'clock exactly it was these dates when there was opened the bridge of Santa Rosalía in km.12, we start lowering road to the savior type one with three minute, about this moment we think OMG! That is late we are going to bring to my breast, so my sister I accelerate the car and it was never the worst decision of our life, at one o'clock with seven minutes, it is going to forget me this hour so exact that was my breast on having ordered another message that he was saying: " please do not run, the asphalt is too wet, is dangerous " " this was the message of my breast a few minutes before the great accident at one o'clock with eleven minutes, one never appeared a hole in my life had seen it, good we happen on, the reaction of my sister was to stop since anyone should do it but not as all they get away themselves from this type of accidents, when my sister I stop, The car I get out of control in an unknown way my only reaction was to roll over to seeing my sister, the only thing that it manages to see was a white shade the one that not if it was a car, a person, a angel that was and the fact that except of this accident that few people save, good we gave 3 returns we us raise to an edge where there are trees and there it was where the glass burst of behind of the car, in this moment it was where I stick with the bony door With the glass, but when I could open the eyes the first thing that I saw was the car thrown in a corner, smoke I enter of the car, my arm was burning up because one had burned me with the air bag it was the right arm, later I Went out running, but a lady I embrace each other, start  to saying to a saint that I do not remember the name, To extract my sister of car was difficult because she is too weak and I lose heart. Days before it had seen a novel where it was exploiting the car when it was extracting the smoke, thanks to God I do not spend anything of it the hurts  big that were caused it was a traffic of km.10 up to the km 21.3 then the voluntary firemen came they called my brother, my brother to my dads, after it we went to the hospital and what they said to me to my was that tape-worm spasm in the neck, my brother gully the hand but they were not at all the consequences for the accident that was but as of every event a lesson is learned, her of us it was in that for afterwards one fences to a place of coming to the place it has

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario