lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

My Perfect Trip...

It's hard to pick a theme or a topic to write about, but when we really realize that every day we use our imagination more and more we realize that dreaming is not difficult and talk about what you imagine never going to be difficult because it is inside us all the power to dream and imagine things that may not be brought to full back with everyone but we can dream it we can influence change for the better our world and my place to live. It's amazing how I can imagine now Arriving in Brazil, the country that in my life I wanted to know, seeing all that water around all that beautiful country of South Africa, with a warmth that no one can imagine with those green palm trees outside the airport, when Brazil say they bring me many memories of the movie Fast and Furious 5 because that's where this great movie takes place, even when some friends showed me pictures of the Christ the Redeemer with open hands. Brazil a "Marvelous City" a strip of sand between sea and mountains, with permanent lighting and unique landscapes.
A city with many charms of its islands, forests, mountains, parks and its famous beaches, Copacabana, Leblon, Ipanema, Arpoador, Bar and others.
Rio de Janeiro from the Christ the Redeemer on Corcovado Rio de Janeiro are the most beautiful in the world that is one of the big reasons why I want to go to Brazil beaches palm trees, the kind of people who are very different from the rest the world because they are of those people who seem serious but when you have another concept to kick on them, my biggest dream is to visit Brazil , instead of  is to go to Brazil but go to the famous carnival, the carnival is one of the most important events for them because it is as an event that shows its culture, the way they perceive things, it also shows his character in this great event and certainly not only for its natural beauty but by the warmth of its people, which make you feel at home at all times. Exceptional, both north and south are rare. I have been fortunate to meet several Caribbean islands and beaches of Miami and California, but I've never felt so comfortable talking about how Brazil, although I do not know I have seen many pictures that make you think about this great country that I've asked God to know because that is my dream, I want my wedding to be in Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo is there are many opinions on Sao Paulo, first of all a city of approximately 16 million inhabitants, a city a bit stressful but if know to do is very attractive. The Museum of Arts of São Paulo is very pretty, a place to go unchallenged, it is considered one of the most beautiful museums in the country, unfortunately there is no beach in São Paulo, is the main subject of jokes between the Paul  and Carioca, but there are thousands of
things you can do there. Thanks to my dad and my mom is all this about Brazil because they want to fulfill this dream so big that from a young as seven years at a Christmas party I had willed that I met a Brazilian friend of the family at Christmas dinner and invite me before I die to know this great country but I want to accomplish because I was important for me to fulfill that dream influenced then I want to accomplish for him, for me, for my parents, and to achieve all these dreams proposed in my way of my life because those are the types of goals you should compliance with any obstacle that is put in front because dreaming dreams power. theoretical have to meet them because our imagination is for it to fulfill our dreams that's what I think I and all have supported this, do not let your dreams come clouds and pass with air, which has your dreams are as a requirement that you must meet to have a beautiful life and pass amazing time with friends and family , imagination is the base of all things in you life, use your imagination is like breath new air everyday 
            

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario